Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gap - September

New arrivals made their way on the Gap website, and naturally I had to check them out.  The Zip Shoulder Sweater Dress is not available in stores yet, but I will definitely try on as soon as I have the chance. Last year I got a couple of sweater dresses. They were very easy to wear, so I might look for another one. This one is wool/cashmere 95/5, which is great to see.

Zip Shoulder Sweater Dress

1969 Western Dress. I didn't see it in the store yet but I was able to try on the 1969 Denim Shirtdress instead. 


The 1969 Denim Shirtdress (size S) fits TTS and I loved the fabric and the fit:

1969 Denim Shirtdress

A colourful Leather Travel Tote that also comes in green and saddle:

Leather Travel Tote

The 1969 Leather Jacket in 'chocolate' seems to be a beautiful, rich brown. I don't look good in this colour, but I am sure another redhead (besides the model) will rock this.
  
1969 Leather Jacket (similar here, here)

1969 Skinny Boot Cords come in 8 colours. I prefer the boot or the matchsticks for cords over the toothpicks, and can't wait to check these out. 


Lace-up Booties can be a nice alternative to Madewell's Sandstorm Fringe Boots (seen here) or J. Crew's MacAlisters (seen here):

Lace-up Booties

Embroidered Loafers seem to be everywhere this fall, and Gap has them too. These are canvas, so

Embroidered Loafers (similar here, here)

Calf Hair Loafers are also popular this fall:

The Gap is offering 40% off sale items in their stores right now. Online purchases get a 25% discount with code PRETTYGAP through September 25 (with some restrictions).

Have you checked out the Gap new arrivals? What did you like?

Have a great Sunday, everyone!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews Rose! I really like that first dress especially as I think that would be nice for the weekends - I am vowing to dress in utter comfort on a go-forward basis, but still want to look chic! I have been pleased with my Gap Purchases this fall and by the quality compared with JC. I would grab that chocolate leather jacket, but I already have one from several years ago that is almost identical. Funny how styles are not changing that much!

    YOu look great in the denim dress. How awesome would that look with boots for the fall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM. I liked quite a few items at the Gap, but they still have some work to do. :) For example, get rid of the acrylic and the poly.

      Delete
  2. I have a brown leather GAP jean jacket from a few years ago, will have to start wearing it again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great shopping your closet, isn't it? :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the tip! I am loving both of those flats! New fan and follower!

    xx

    Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.