Sunday, September 9, 2012

Anthro - September

On Fashion Night's Out I popped briefly into Anthro since it's on my way home, and noticed yet another column dress. I have reviewed several others in the past. See the Maia Dress here. This one is called Tinsel Stripe Column Dress size S. It fits nicely and love the length too.

Tinsel Stripe Column Dress (similar here, here, here)

Next I tried on the MiH Paris Aviator Jeans size 28 and 'shadow,' which have a dark purple hue through them. This seems to be my regular size in pants at Anthro. These fit TTS to small, in my opinion. I liked their colour a lot and I thought they looked nicely with the Mingled Hues Sweater size S and 'orange,' which also has some purple in it, and the Handpainted Taika Flats in neutral. The flats are size 38. Normally I am size 8 in shoes, but 38.5 in European sizes. These fit more like a 7 1/2.

Handpainted Taika Flats (similar here, here, here)

Tulipa Embroidered Skirt size 6. I picked this in hope of wearing it lower on my hips in order to gain some length (I am 5'6"). The embroidery wraps around all the way. It's quite an unusual piece and I liked it, but I think this would look the cutest on a teenage girl. The Flounced Boiled Wool Jacket size 4 and 'navy' fits TTS and I loved it. The boiled wool felt silky, not itchy, to the touch, and I loved this jacket a lot.


And here's the finishing on the inside:


I have a few more photos for a future post. Other lovelies at Anthro:

Ruched gauze column dress
Scoopneck maxi dress
Quilted threads pencil skirt
Relaxed flannel cargos
Riveted plaid jacket
Tartan cropped moto jacket
Jewel slice earrings (I got an identical pair for $6 from Joe Fresh last year)

Kundan bangle set
Zip wedge boots

Have you been to Anthro lately? What did you like there? Have a great Sunday, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. You look great in these! I really love the boiled wool jacket! that may be a wish piece for me later in the fall...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Time to put it on your wishlist before it disappears from the site!

      Delete
  2. thanks for the reviews! i'll have to check the blazer out! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...I really like the boiled wool coat (and tempted by the aviator pants 'cause they look great on you!). The Tulipa skirt may be one of my full price purchases this fall- I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I love the feel of boiled wool jackets and coats!

      Delete
  4. Anthro always offers great boiled wool toppers for winter. I love the pants on you and the skirt is cute, even if it's twee ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.