Thursday, August 9, 2012

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Earlier I got the e-mail about the lovely new arrivals at Madewell. Of course this Silk Colorblock Boyshirt caught my eye. I love it in the green colourway as a well, but that one doesn't go well with my skin tone, unfortunately.

Silk Colorblock Boyshirt (similar here, here)


Silk Pleated Shirtdress in the 'heirloom rose' is another pick. It seems the right length for me also (I am 5'6").

Silk Pleated Shirtdress (similar here, here)

Midline Skirt in Colorblock has been on the website for a while already. This skirt also silk, which I love:

 Midline Skirt in Colorblock 

Silk Candlelight Top in 'baroque violet' is a gorgeous silk blouse:

 Silk Candlelight Top (similar here, here, here)


The Candydot Pullover  is all cotton and it would be nice for fall:

Candydot Pullover

Shimmerlake Cardigan is similar to the previous version in wool and also similar in content to the J. Crew Linen Sparkle Scoopneck Sweater.


The Camden Bag seems just the right size for stashing your wallet, phone and camera:

Camden Bag (similar here, here, here)

Lovely blue Parisienne Storyteller Scarf:


The Sandstorm Fringe Boot with removable fringes:



I can't wait to get to a B&M store this weekend to try some of these beauties on. How about you? what got your attention at Madewell?


10 comments:

  1. Very timely post since Madewell is doing a % off purchase right now - must go check it out!

    (And FYI - Shopbop offers Madewell items as well. Free expedited shipping, free returns, no tax - ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I figured too, Lisa. Lots of lovelies at Madewell!

      Yes, I have seen the Madewell stuff at Shopbop. I haven't yet decided on what to get. I have something in mind for my sis who is coming to visit soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks!!! I have my eye on the green version of the first shirt here and the Midline Skirt in Colorblock. I'm hoping that this skirt doesn't fit like the Dotty Passenger Skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty one, Rynetta! I hope you like it. I wonder too about that skirt.

      Delete
  3. It would be overkill to wear that colorblock shirt with the Creatures of the Wind cardi, right? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so. The shirt itself is very close to overkill. :)

      Delete
  4. Of course I am drawn to the boots with that cute kiltie fringe. The burgundy/purple blouse looks very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - not sure what is it with the Madewell shoes that are so likeable! I think that colour shirt would look nice on you.

      Delete
  5. Great post. I was at a Madewell yesterday, and they had a great scarf selection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love their scarf collection. It's the best!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.