Thursday, August 2, 2012

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snake Print

I know this has been a favourite with many JCAs and thought I'd share the photos I took of the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snakeprint last weekend. I took my regular pencil skirt size 2, and it felt tighter than all the other skirts I own. I would probably size up in this. The fabric is a wool/silk blend that feels great to the touch. The sweater is the Jackie Cardigan in 'byzantine blue' I got during the 50% off sale items at the store a couple of weeks ago.

I was intrigued by the way the fabric was lined in the website photo and in the skirt I tried on. As you can see, the front pattern is identical to the one in the back.
 
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Snakeprint (similar here, here, here, here)

And here are views from the left and right side, respectively:


More J. Crew items in snake print:


If you are a fan of this print, here are some more:

Blouses: here, here, here
Flats: here, here, here
Heels: here, here, here
Boots: here, here, here
Bags: here, here, here
Clutches: here, here, here 

I also found a lot of pants too, but I will spare you of those. :) Are you a fan of the snake print?

Thanks for dropping by my blog, and have a great Friday!

 

8 comments:

  1. The skirt looks great on you! I love mine and cannot wait to wear it in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy it, WMM. I am still not sold on the snake print.

      Delete
  2. That's the best cut that I've seen on a J Crew pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in pencil skirts Rose and this one is no exception. I keep going back to look at this but something turns me off each time. The two lines down the back/front maybe? What was your impression of the style and quality?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo. The lines are slimming, in my opinion. The fabric is gorgeous to the feel, and I think you would approve. As far as styling it, treat it like a neutral - almost anything goes with it.

      Delete
  4. I really like the wedges with the pencil skirt. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.