Thursday, August 30, 2012

J. Crew Garden Lace Pencil Skirt & Gap Denim

The Garden Lace Pencil Skirt from J. Crew I got at the end of the season last year got quite a bit of wear  and I get many compliments on it. This is one skirt I would love to see in another colour. The jacket I settled on in the end was the 1969 Denim Jacket from the Gap, not the J. Crew one.

J. Crew Garden Lace Pencil Skirt & Gap Denim

J. Crew Garden Lace Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Sevigne Wedge Sandals (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Exhibitor Tote (similar here, here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (here, here)
Prada Sunglasses (similar here, here)

The 4 weeks of summer we had are coming to an end. Mornings are quite chilly around here already and fall is just around the corner. I can smell it. How about where you live? Is it time to bring out the wool sweaters?

Have a lovely Thursday, everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Have to say I LOVE everything about this outfit from the nude casual sandals to the skirt and the tote, great for real life which for me is running errands and picking up Cy's socks from the backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love every piece of this outfit and how they work together as an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute!! I love the lace skirt on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies, for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wool sweaters here in T.O. for a while yet - this duracell summer just keeps on going. 34 feeling 40 today *phew*
    I know it will cool down soon enough, and I'd like to start wearing great boots and fab sweaters - but not yet. Not yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous, cagliari67! No such luck here. The air is quite cold already and I think fall is very close. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. I am in love with the way you styled the garden lace skirt, looks chic and very put together.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.