Saturday, August 4, 2012

J. Crew Blues

I wore this outfit to work the other day -- top to toe J. Crew, also known as no-brainer dressing for me. The Margate Satchel has been worn to death this season and it is still holding up quite well. The blue is the new black, it seems, and it goes with a lot of items in my closet.  Are you planning your outfits in advance, or are you like me - 'throw it on and go?'

J. Crew Blues

 J. Crew Lumiere Cami (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Wide Braided Leather Belt (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Frog Clasp Bracelet (necklace in citron here, more frog bracelets here, here, here)

J. Crew is having another code (SHOPNOW for 30% off sale items), good until Monday, supposedly.

My picks from the sale items:

Skinny leather belt
Two-toned braided skinny belt
Printed summer scarf
Amie maxidress in whisper gauze (IRL photo here)
Schoolboy blazer in herringbone (IRL photo here)
Schoolboy blazer in linen (IRL photo here)
High-waisted denim pencil skirt in farmstand wash (IRL photos here)
Origami sheath dress in wool crepe (IRL photo here)
Optic-dot boatneck tee
Colorblock sequin tank (IRL photo here)
Cafe capri in safari cat (IRL photos here)
Cafe capri in kaleidoscope dot (IRL photo here)
Silk ruffle cami
Pom-pom shell (IRL photo here)
Seville wedge espadrilles (IRL photo here)
Malta midheel sandals (IRL photos here)
Sydney patent sandals (IRL photos here)
Olympia suede wedges (IRL photo here)
Cecelia buckle sandals (IRL photo here)
Marci patent wedges (IRL photo here)
Mila ballet flats (IRL photo here)
Tippi sweater in heart me (IRL photo here)
Featherweight cashmere stripe boatneck tee (IRL photo here)

Did you, or will you be picking up anything this sale? Please share!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit Rose! i am going to steal this look - i actually just got the jackie in this colour yesterday - i have stalked it for a month and was so pleased to get it and the shell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Go ahead. :) The sweater was peanuts in the store and it wasn't selling very fast. Go figure.

      Delete
  2. Everything I own seems to go with the GS floral skirt, so on the last promo I chased in in stores and got an extra. Oh, just call me imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WFF, I didn't think this skirt would be so versatile, but it is. I am so glad I got it.

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! No J Crew shopping here lately, but I did well for my girls at Gap Kids 30% off sale :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, sparrowsandsparkles! Good scores at the Gap for kids these days!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.