Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Madewell - July (II)

Reds, black, white, polka dots and stripes is what I took with me to the dressing room on my most recent Madewell visit:


I was able to check out the new (at least to me) arrivals. The next roll-out will be out on the 25th, I was told. I have liked the cute tank and skirt for a while. In fact I am wearing 2 tanks, because the Serenade Tank (size S) is lacy and completely see-through. Underneath I have the Perfect Racerback Tank, also size S. I should have grabbed an XS, since this one was really long.

The Striped Downtown Skirt is a cute thick jersey skirt and it's really body-hugging. In the top 2 photos I am wearing size S, while in the bottom ones I am wearing size M. I am 5'6", for reference. On my feet I am wearing the Manuscript Mini-Wedges size 8 and 'amber brown.'  


Serenade Tank  (similar here, here, here)
 Perfect Racerback Tank (similar here, here, here)
Striped Downtown Skirt (size M)(similar here, here, here)


The Manuscript Mini-Wedges fit TTS to a bit long on my size 8 feet, as you can see from the photos. They are extremely comfortable to walk in.

And lastly for now, the cute Linen Bicycle Tee size S. This is my regular size top at Madewell. I really love this top. It's a bit sheer, but for a summer tee I don't mind that.


No sight of the Silk Dulcet Top, the Crosswise Passenger Skirt or the  Silk Peplum Top in the store yet. The Wheelspoke Pendant Necklace, however, was adorable:


 (Similar here, here, here, here, here)

I have a few more photos for my next post. Until then, have a great week, everyone!

Please do not forget to enter my summer giveaway for a J. Crew Ram's Head Necklace here. You have until Saturday to do so.




12 comments:

  1. The mini wedges are very cute but that's the only draw back about point ish flats - huge clown feet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a size 8M foot and they were very comfy, T. You would fit in them, no problem.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the reviews Rose! I was wondering about the Manuscript Mini-Wedges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are extremely cute, aren't they?

      Delete
  3. Aww, I like that bike tee. So whimsical and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too! :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Those wedges. I'm drooling. I bought Madewell's Whistlestop wedge sandals this past Spring and they have become my go-to summer shoe. I might have to splurge on the red mini-wedges for fall right away. Thanks Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shoes are quite comfortable, I find. Those sandals are cute!

      Delete
  5. Those wedges are retro and practical all in one. i keep forgetting about Madewell, we have one in the city. Liking too the look of that red top-dress on the hanger with the bow - good with the stripes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the wedges are adorable. Ah yes, the dress is quite lovely and will review it in a separate post. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Love that necklace!! I want!!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.