Wednesday, July 25, 2012

J. Crew Shoes

You may have seen the Sydney Patent Leather Sandals here before. They have a 3 1/2 inch covered heel and the 'bronzed clay' is a neutral colour that goes with just about everything. I am wearing my normal shoe size here.

Sydney Patent Leather Sandals (similar here, here, here)

Seville Espadrilles colour 'flax' are my regular shoe size as well. I wore these today and even though they were comfortable enough, they felt a bit heavy on my feet by the end of the day. For the $20 & change I paid for them, I am not going to complain too much, though.


The next photos are from last week. These are the MacAlister Wedge Boots in 'nut' colour and my regular shoe size. I have a high arch, and these boots are too tight across the top of my foot (see orange arrow).


Lastly, the Mila Cap Toe Leather Ballet Flats in the 'tawny sand' colour and my regular show size. I've already blogged about the 'champagne' ones here before. They feel very comfy on my feet. The third colour these come in is called 'kelly green.'


Tomorrow the much anticipated first fall items will be in stores. I'm not sure when I will go see them, but I guarantee it will be soon. I'm looking forward to checking out:


and many others, of course! What are you looking forward to seeing? Please share.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!

15 comments:

  1. I have the Milla in warm taupe and love it! This new combo color is so pretty, I'd love to get it as the Macalister wedge boots that I have my eyes on it since last winter, hopefully I;ll be able to grab one this time!
    Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the warm taupe version too! Thanks for visiting, Andrea!

      Delete
  2. Tha Macalisters are really what I need for every day in autumn/winter, my focus is being sensible with purchases over the next few months - booooorrrringg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a great boot for every day wear if you don't have a high arch.

      Delete
  3. I love all of these - sadly my feet will not. I have promised them never to go above 2 3/4 inches ever again! Not sure if I can meet that promise. I think these look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Love the high heels too!

      Delete
  4. I still can't believe the price you paid for the Sydneys!! They look great on you. I'm probably going to pick up a pair of the Macalisters this fall - like Tabitha, I really need some sensible shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but I can show you the receipt. :D Just kidding!... the MacAlisters seem very versatile, I agree.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the reviews. I always wondered if the espadrilles were heavy. So cute though! I have had my eye on the MacAlisters for a while . I seem to remember having the same arch problem when I tried them on last year. They are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, KnitYarns! They are cute for a casual shoe! I guess we will be skipping the MacAlisters then.

      Delete
  6. Loving those two nude pairs of shoes, so so pretty. I have a pair of heels but I neeeed some casual nudes as well. Those espadrilles look just the ticket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are great for everyday wear!

      Delete
  7. Hi just wondering where you got your Sydney patent sandals for 22$ I want these shoes a lot in the blue size 6, or any color . Were they in store for that price & if so what store?
    Thx!!!
    J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. janine, last week the Vancouver store had them on sale for $45.99 minus 50%. They are back to $45.99 now. Not sure of the availability, but perhaps you can call CS and tell them the Vancouver store has them for this price and see if they can match the online price. HTH

      Delete
  8. Hi, i am Adam Thomson. I like Online Shopping. Make sure you check the quality of the items you wish to purchase by online shopping sites. Get a flat discount of 20% on a superb collection of shoes! This beStylish Coupons is valid on all Product deals. Use voucher code: BSPROMO and proceed a spree, already. Valid on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2000/-

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.