Friday, July 6, 2012

J. Crew & Madewell OOTD (II)

I wore my new Margate Satchel again the other day and managed to take a photo of my OOTD too. Love the Madewell Pictureshow tees. I wash them in the regular cycle of the washer and hang to dry. They don't even seem to need ironing.

J. Crew & Madewell OOTD (II)

 Madewell Shimmerlake Pictureshow Tee (dress in the same fabric)
J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Cadabra Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)
Madewell Trinket Box Chain
Madewell Letter Charm (similar here, here, here) 
Margate Satchel (similar here, here, here, here) 
J. Crew Nicola Platform Sandals (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (here, here)

J. Crew has done it to us again with the 30% off sale items. Unfortunately, this is a final sale. I have lots of reviews throughout the blog for items you may be interested in. Just use the search function on this blog to find what you might be looking for.

Here are some of my favourites with some links to IRL photos:

Scatter-dot dress (IRL photo here)
Malta midheel sandals (just received these; fit TTS, are very comfortable and will review soon)
Naomi top (IRL photos here
Silk bow cami (IRL photo here)
Stripe popover (IRL photo here

Use code MUSTHAVE through Monday, July 9. Happy shopping! Did you, or will you grab a thing or two? If so, please share!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Apparently it will be sunny through the weekend. Luckily I stocked up on sunscreen.

7 comments:

  1. Love this look - very chic and summer-y!

    Thanks for the Tragically Hip song - it is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for visiting, WMM! TH are favourites of mine too! I saw them a couple of years back in concert and they were fantastic.

      Delete
  2. FS kills the joy for me. That's when I go on freeze. There are 2 items that I want and I keep my fingers they will hit the slaes- Kaleidoscope capris and white tiered dot tank. Other than that I am sitting this sale out. Your outfit is adorable. And many thanks again for not using the verification- it kills me on other blogs, I spend as much time verifying as I am commenting, and they make those words so hard to decipher.:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FS is OK if you tried the items beforehand only. I didn't think I was going to, but I tried those capris yesterday. The fit is identical to the kitty print and I think they look great.

      You are welcome, and same to you. The number of spammers (maybe one a week) I can deal with without the verification words. Google is sure making it more and more difficult with those words isn't it?

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.