Saturday, July 21, 2012

J. Crew - July (VI)

Finally, I am getting around to posting the photos I took last week on the Seattle trip. I have already shown photos of the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton in 'gold burgundy' here. The sweater is the new Cashmere V-Neck Sweater in size S and 'heather cabernet.' As you can see from the photo, the two burgundy colours are quite different. This sweater comes in 12 other colours, if you are in the market for one. If you are looking for a Cashmere Tippi, check out my previous post here.


Below I am trying on the Linen Sweater (item 88320) size S and 'indigo.' This sweater fits too large, so earlier today I tried one in a different colour and smaller size, (XS), and it fitted perfectly. The scarf is the new Printed Scarf.

Linen Sweater (similar here, here, here)
Printed Scarf

The new Tippi in Snake Print size S and 'jade' is more green in real life than you would expect by looking at the website.


The shoes in the photo at the top are the Mila Cap Toe Leather Ballet Flats. I am wearing my regular show size 8 and these fit very comfortably.


The Two-Tone Cashmere Sweatshirt in 'turquoise aqua' is now on sale on the website. Check out the 'azalea flax' colour on me here.

Earlier today, CC, another friend and I stopped by the JC store. The 50% off sale items was still going on, and new sale items were received at the end of the week. The staff didn't know when the sale would end in stores.

I took quite a few more pics of some shoes and will be posting them soon. Next week the new arrivals will finally be making their way onto the shelves, so I will be checking them out shortly afterwards.

Have a great weekend, and hopefully you entered my summer giveaway here. You have until midnight tonight (PST) to do so.


18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great photos - I like the cabernet colour - I wondered what it would read like in real life - my computer makes things look much lighter and softer than real life! I really like those milas - I think they are very classic looking and would look with both jeans and black trousers, and I like them with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, WMM! It is dark, but I think it would go well with your red hair. It's not so great with my pale skin though. The Mila's are gorgeous, and I think I saw you rocking the other ones in your photos!

      Delete
  2. I love the shoes too, I got rid of my Chanel ones years ago as I went off two tone shoes but now I'm all over them again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabitha I splurged on Chanel flats and promptly returned them- they were so feet unfriendly.

      Delete
    2. I guess everything comes back, eventually, so keep your shoes, T.!

      Delete
  3. The burgundy skirt is such a pretty vibrant hue- so perfect for the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Most ladies will be wearing it into the fall.

      Delete
  4. I love the shoes, remind so much of the Chanel ones. I haven't got shoes from J. Crew before. Do you suggest I size up on these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These fit TTS, most definitely, so I wouldn't size up in them. I have a size 8M foot.

      Delete
  5. I'm really into the burgundy colors in the v neck and pencil skirt. I wish they'd bring back the old style cashmere v neck, though, the one with the very narrow ribbing along the v, from several years back. I don't like the clunky one they've got now, it look cheap, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very pretty colours, I agree, if you can wear them. That must have been before my time at JC since I do not recall them.

      Delete
  6. I really like the burgundy skirt. Do you know how the cinnamon linen tippi color compares to the skirt? TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, sam, but - don't. I can ask for you if you wish.

      Delete
  7. Must be that time of year- I'm starting to yearn for those fall colours...I so wish I had caught on to the burgundy pencil skirt before they sold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, call the Vancouver store. They still have some. Mention the website sale price and you will get the store discount on top of it.

      Delete
  8. Not only am I way behind on posting my own, I'm late to visit and comment on others. ;)

    I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! Hope you had a great one as well! I am late visitng others as well. :(

      Delete
  9. I'm loving the burgundy on burgundy look! Very luxe and fall (looking forward to fall so badly!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.