Sunday, July 29, 2012

J. Crew - July (IX)

A few more J. Crew new arrivals, among which this Tippi Sweater in Polka Dot size S and 'azalea grey.' It comes in two other colour schemes as well. If you are a polka dot fan, you may want to add one of the 2 following sweaters to your wardrobe this winter. Like all the other winter Tippis, this one is also in a 14 gauge knit merino wool and fits similarly. The skirt is the High-Waisted Denim Skirt in Farmstand Wash which I got during the OURTREAT promo a few weeks ago. I love this skirt, and you may have seen it here before. It's wrinkled in the photo, but after a day sitting at the office, I can't complain. Fridays are usually casual/denim days at work.


In my previous post I said that our store doesn't get 'Collection' items. I was wrong. We got the lovely Collection Cashmere Polka-Dot Sweater. This one is size S and is a bit more fitted than the Tippi above. Love the green combo, but my favourite is the 'poppy cabernet.' I also love the button detail at the back. The Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jean in Garment-Dyed Twill I blogged about in my previous post.


The Liberty Perfect Shirt in Leo Scarlet in size 2 fits TTS to a bit tight across the chest. I might go up to a 4 in this. Like many Liberty prints, this one's quite pretty. I like floral prints with smaller flowers, such as this one.

Liberty Perfect Shirt in Leo Scarlet
(More Liberty print shirts here, here, here, here)

That's it for now. Tomorrow I will be downtown again and I may see some more of the new arrivals which have been received but not displayed yet. I have yet to see some of the new shoes and bags. I am hoping for a peek at the Everly Cap Toe Pump and at the Medium Biennial. In an earlier post I listed my 'likes' before I saw the Colorblock Edie Grand. I think I'm falling for it.

What did you like from the new arrivals? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely Sunday, everyone!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great reviews. The cashmere collection sweater is def on my wishlist too- but in camel. It looks great with the toothpick ankle pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Knit Yarns, and thank you! I liked the combo too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks SO much for these reviews! I've been wondering about the Collection Cashmere Sweater. Unfortunately, my retail store doesn't get cashmere, so thanks a bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Rynetta! That's too bad you can't see them in real life. The colours are so pretty!

      Delete
  3. The green is a great colour on you and it looks fantastic with those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reviewing the cashmere - my store never gets any of the collection pieces. FYI - A big thank you is in order for the beautiful Ram Necklace - arrived in PERFECT condition!!! I had been out of town for my kiddos B-day and just opened the package - lovely and much appreciated!!!! xoxo jcrewcrazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Jcrewcrazy! I'm happy you received the necklace. Enjoy wearing it!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.