Friday, July 13, 2012

Gap - July (II)

Still not decided on a denim jacket, I popped into the Gap at lunch yesterday to check out their 1969 Denim Jacket. I spotted some new items that I hadn't been able to see in the previous store I visited (the one where stock always seems to sell out fast).

Tribal Print top size XS. The colours are very pretty and vivid, but this top fits huge. I tried to reel it in a bit by belting it. Not convinced it works. The pants are the Neon Broken-In Straight Khakis size 2 and 'neon pink.' The colour is bright, and more of a pink than what you may see on the monitor. They are very comfortable, and the fabric is more substantial than I expected, as well as very soft.


Next was the Embroidered Sleeveless Tank size S. This top is all cotton and has a very pretty embroidery on the chest. It feels very comfortable and would be perfect for hot summer days or even as a layering piece under a blazer. The jeans are the 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Flap-Pockets Jeans size 27/4R. They are 100% cotton and quite roomy, and would wishlist them since they have flap pockets, which are always flattering.in my opinion.


Market V-Neck Striped Tee size S and 'navy stripe' is cotton/modal and fits very comfortable on. As you can see, the V is quite deep. It comes in 2 other colours and I want all 3.


Canvas Military Jacket size S and 'gartland green.' I would have liked to have tried the red one on, but there wasn't one in the store. I tried the Railroad Stripe version in size XS here before.


And lastly for now, the Marled Scoop-Neck Sweater size S and 'lava' colour fits comfortably on, but didn't like the yarn composition much.


What I'm liking at the Gap these days:

1969 denim jacket (Can't decide between the Gap and the Madewell one).
Calf hair loafers (polka dots!)

That's all for now. I was in the local J. Crew store tonight and a 50% off sale items just started. There were lots of great scores to be had. 

Thank you for reading, and have a great weekend, all! I am off practicing putting tomorrow, as I recently started some golf lessons. I always thought golfing was boring, until I took some lessons and then played. I couldn't believe how much fun it was! Do you golf?



2 comments:

  1. Hi! :) Love the military jacket Just found today your blog and i´m a new follower! Hope you can follow my baby blog back too! Kisses

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and following, carolina!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.