Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Anthro - July (II)

Last weekend I also managed to pop briefly into Anthro. It's guaranteed I will always see something new there, sometimes simply because they move the merchandise around so that previously seemingly hidden items are now in full view. But I am quite certain this skirt was new. It's the Olmeda Pencil Skirt size 4 & 6 (bottom 2 photos). Size 4 fitted well, but I tried size 6 to see if I could get more length by wearing the skirt a bit lower on my hips. I think I gained about an inch. It's a very pretty skirt, in my opinion, and it's made of cotton and has an acetate lining.


Olmeda Pencil Skirt (size 6)

Since I am on the lookout for a denim jacket, I had to try this beauty on. It's the Inner Art Denim Jacket. I am wearing size S, or my regular size jackets. Needless to say that I loved it a lot and it's wishlisted now.

Inner Art Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here

Next were the Citizens of Humanity Printed Avedon Skinny Jeans size 28, or my regular size in skinny jeans at Anthro (and J. Crew). These were tight, and I never thought I had thick legs to begin with. They were also quite long, so I rolled them up a bit. The jacket is the Pilcro Cropped Denim Jacket in size M and 'coral.' I didn't see a size S to try on, but wanted to see the colour on me. It's gorgeous, in my opinion! The jacket is currently on sale for $69.95, so a good deal.


And lastly for now, the Hanalei Buttondown size 2, or my regular top size. The print on this shirt is beyond cute! The shirt a bit sheer, as you can probably tell. The sleeves are 3/4 length and the inside of the cuff and of the collar is a light blue striped fabric.

Hanalei Buttondown (similar here, here, here)

Lots of new items at Anthro, and I hope to pop in again soon to try a few of them on. I am also liking:


Have you been to Anthro lately? What did you think?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews. Anthro always has the most interesting skirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of the pencil skirts I've seen there have the prettiest prints, I agree.

      Delete
  2. Really pretty skirt! I love the colors and design:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BBB! Nice to see you around! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks SO much for these reviews! I've been eyeing the Olmeda Pencil Skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Rynetta! I thought you might... it's a beauty! ;)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.