Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Three Gap Dresses

This past weekend I had the chance to drop into the Gap briefly and checked out what was new. Right at the entrance was the Tiered Dress in 3 colours. I am wearing size S here, or my usual dress size. The blue is beautiful and the dress feels comfortable. It is fully lined, has adjustable straps, which I like, and is machine washable. This dress also comes in 2 madras fabrics as well, for those who prefer multi colour dresses.

Tiered Dress (similar here, here, here)

Usually I overlook maxi dresses, but after I felt the fabric on this Strapless Maxi Dress, I just had to try it on. The fabric is substantial and feels really great on. Top part is elasticized and feels secure on without being too tight. The waist has a drawstring through it. I would wear this with a denim jacket such as the 1969 Favorite Denim Jacket or a denim jacket and the Beaded T-Strap Flip Flops.

Strapless Maxi Dress (similar here, here, here)

The Beaded T-Strap Flip Flops looked adorable, but couldn't find any in my size in the store.

Beaded T-Strap Flip Flops (similar here, here, here)

And the last dress I thought had potential was the T-Shirt Maxi Dress in size S and 'gray.' In the store the red was styled with the white denim jacket I am wearing below. The white denim jacket seems to be sold out online, but I saw plenty of them in the store.

T-Shirt Maxi Dress (similar here, here, here)

T-Shirt Maxi Dress
 White Denim Jacket (similar here, here, here)

Other things I'm liking at the Gap:


Thanks again for visiting, and have a great Wednesday, everyone! 

4 comments:

  1. ON has white Denim jackets at half the price of GAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate! Thanks for visiting! I did review the ON jackets a while ago and they are on the 'similar' list.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm...I really like the way the maxi dress looks on you. I've been passing by it a lot. Now, I must try it on. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Economy of Style! I think it's a very pretty maxi dress!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.