Thursday, June 14, 2012

Madewell - June (II)

Sorting through my photos the other day I came across a few Madewell photos I hadn't had the chance to post yet. The Shimmerlake Pictureshow Tee has been around for a while and when CC and I visited a while back, it was finally on sale. I am wearing size S here, and it fits the same as the Waterdot Pictureshow Tee I blogged about before. The necklace was new, at least then, and this is how it looks on:

Shimmerlake Pictureshow Tee 

The Checklist Ex-Boyfriend Shirt fits TTS. I am wearing size S here. I love it because of the colours in it. The sandals are the Patent Gladiator Sandals and you may have seen them here before.

 Checklist Ex-Boyfriend Shirt (similar here)
Patent Gladiator Sandals (similar here, here, here)

The Colorfield Pullover in size S and 'brilliant tangerine' is very cheerful but it's so cropped, I had a hard time staying covered while trying it on.
 
  
The Stripe Retreat Tee fits large and I sized down to an XS. It's also bright and cheerful and loved the pink/orange combo called 'vivid fuchsia' as well as the all cotton jersey fabric.

Stripe Retreat Tee (similar here, here, or get it here)

I liked the Fairgame Rugby Stripe Shirt quite a bit. It's a woven fabric made of linen/cotton, not a knit. This one fits TTS.

Fairgame Rugby Stripe Shirt (similar here, here, here)

My favourite tee which is no longer on the website. Come to think of it, I am not even sure this particular colour ever made it to the website. Other colours are available though.

And lastly, the most confortable leather sandals I tried on this summer so far, the Bridgewalk Sandals. The leather is very soft and they fit TTS. I am wearing my usual shoe size 8 here. I would love to have these, if I didn't already have enough sandals.


That's about it all. I sure wish they would open up a store in Vancouver already.

Madewell has added over 125 styles to the sale section and shipping is free for orders over $100. Some of my favourites in the sale section are:


As always, thank you for reading, and have a great end of the week!



2 comments:

  1. I love a good wedge sandal- those are pretty! I love that rugby stripe top- it looks like a great shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for visiting. They are very nice looking. The stripe is called 'aqua' and I think it's more of a green than a blue.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.