Sunday, June 24, 2012

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral

The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral is the one floral print I really liked this spring. You have seen me trying this on here before. The colours are beautiful, and can go with so many other tops in my closet! The fabric is substantial and the skirt is lined. What I also noticed was that the skirt barely wrinkled even after an entire day of sitting at the office.

The cardigan is from Talbots and got this one last year at the end of the season. It's all merino wool. Told you I could live ten months of the year in wool around here...

J. Crew Perfect Fit Tee (similar here, here, here)
Talbots Merino Cropped Cardigan (similar here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral (similar here, here, here, here) 
J. Crew Braidee Sandals (review here)(similar here, here, here
Coach Embossed Patent Leather Tote (similar here, here)

Other items in the 'garden floral' print:

Ella dress in garden floral

and my favourite (after the skirt, of course):


Today CC and I (what's new?) visited J. Crew (again, what's new?) and noticed the sale section has increased considerably. Piles of Luxe Utility Pants, Cashmere Cardis, Vintage Cotton V-Neck Striped Tees. The 30% off sale items still applied. I walked out with the cotton Tippi Sweater in Heart-Print Crepe. You have seen me trying this on here before.

Do you like the 'garden floral' print? Do you own anything in it?
 

9 comments:

  1. I love the garden floral print. I just bought the cardi in that print and I wish they had made regular shorts in that print too, I would have been all over that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like this too. The cardi should be as versatile as the skirt is. It goes with so many colours. Yes, regular shorts would have been a great idea too!

      Delete
  2. I don't have this skirt but it looks lovely with the pink cardigan and nude sandals. I'm trying to slow down on the pencil skirt collection, at least, that was the plan. I was at a B&M yesterday and one of the items I bought was the pop-art polka dot pencil skirt so I guess I have strayed already. LOL

    I want to mention that the light in your new home looks very nice. Hope you are all settled in now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo! That was my plan too, and then I saw the eyelet one in chili drop in price a lot.

      Thanks, xoxo! I have a lot of light in the new place, so I am happy! Now all I need is a good camera. Maybe on the next trip South.

      Delete
  3. I love this print, and I love how you've styled it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, rynetta, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Love this styling! I am so happy with it! Lots of options!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - the shoes are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink top and nude shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.