Sunday, June 3, 2012

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Feather Paisley

Finally, I found a couple of minutes to take a photo of the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Feather Paisley I got during the last 30% off sale items at J. Crew. My size was sold out online, but the lovely PS was able to find it in one of the stores. I am wearing it here with the Silk Lumiere Cami in 'champagne' and a Jackie cardigan in 'coral' I got a couple of years ago. The pumps are from Joe Fresh and I blogged about the black version here before.

 J. Crew Silk Lumiere Cami (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Jackie Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Feather Paisley
Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps (similar here, here, here)

Close-up of the Madewell charms:

Memento Letter Charm (letter charms here, here)
Trinket Link Chain

 Other items in the 'feather paisley' motif are:

Feather Paisley Blouson Tank

I hope you all had a restful weekend and thanks again for visiting! Have a great beginning of the week, everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I have this skirt and love it- added it to my round 4 rotation- the peach swirls will make the summer pairing easy. It's very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, Slastena! I agree... lots of colour choices will work well with this skirt.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.