Wednesday, June 27, 2012

J. Crew - June (VI)

I blogged about the High-Waisted Denim Pencil Skirt in Farmstand Wash in an earlier post here. It's a great skirt and it fall over the knee on me (I am 5'6"). You may have also seen the Lace-Stripe Shell here before. In the photo below I am trying on XS, or one size smaller than I tried on in the April post. The top is on sale right now.

Lace-Stripe Shell (similar here, here, here)
High-Waisted Denim Pencil Skirt in Farmstand Wash (similar here, here, here)

The Silk Bow Cami in brilliant purple (it shows blue on my monitor) is also on sale currently. I am wearing size 2 below. Loved this top, and am still thinking about it, but I am wondering how much wear it would get from me. I would wear this belted, probably.

Silk Bow Cami (similar here, here, here)
High-Waisted Denim Pencil Skirt in Farmstand Wash
Wide Braided Belt (similar here, here, here)

The Stripe Popover in cotton gauze was a nice surprise for me. I am trying on my usual size S here (with the Azalea Necklace in the second photo). Loved this quite a bit and it's also on my wish-list. This item was still full price in my store, but it shows on sale on the website.

Stripe Popover (similar here, here, here)
 High-Waisted Denim Pencil Skirt in Farmstand Wash
Azalea Necklace (similar here, here, here)

And below the same outfit with Droplet Necklace:

Stripe Popover (similar here, here)
Droplet Necklace (similar here, here, here)

There was quite a large stock-up this morning. Have you checked out the new items in the sale section today? Have your eye on anything there?

Thanks for reading and hope your week is going well so far.

3 comments:

  1. Love the silk bow cami on you, I actually like how it looks not belted. Having second thoughts about writing it off ...

    And I love the stripe popover on you too, and like how it looks belted. Had written this one off too ... why do you like it so much, if I may ask?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! I liked the fit overall and the fact that it's a very easy to wear, versatile piece -- no need to even iron it!

      Delete
    2. thanks so much! loving the no iron aspect, may just add it on to my next order ;)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.