Monday, June 18, 2012

J. Crew - June (IV)

Here are the most recent items I checked out in J. Crew this past weekend. First off is the Perfect-Fit Stripe Cardigan. I doubt I would have given this one a second look in the catalog, but I really liked it in person. It's a medium cotton jersey in size S, and fits TTS. The buttons are matte gold, which is not very visible on the website photo. I liked this cardigan quite a bit, in both colours.

Perfect-Fit Stripe Cardigan (similar here, here, here)

Next is the  Linen Colorblock Sweater in size XS and 'cobalt black.' It's a larger gauge knit and quite sheer, if you look closely. I would wear this over a cami. I think it has some potential.

 Linen Colorblock Sweater (similar here, here, here)

The Linen Cable-Knit Cardigan size S was on sale for less than half price, plus another 30% discount applied. I am not fond of the pockets hanging like that so I may stitch them closed.

Linen Cable-Knit Cardigan (similar here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton (similar here, here, here)

You have seen the Margate Purse here before. Below are more photos of the purse and the detachable strap. It is currently priced at $149.99, minus 30%.

 
Margate Purse (similar here, here, here)

And lastly, a clutch in fun stripes. Currently it's on sale in the store for $49.99. See it on Tammy here. It seems quite a few designers had similar ideas this year, because I found quite a few.

Candy Stripe Jute Clutch (similar here, here, here)

I have a few more photos, including from the Factory store, for later.

Hope you all have a great beginning of the week!



8 comments:

  1. I can see why you like the stripe cardigan, looks great on you. And I really like the linen colorblock sweater but I hate fussy clothes so that's a maybe for me. By fussy I mean needing a cami or special undergarments ...

    The clutch is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! It is a pretty one. Yeah, I see what you mean about 'fussy.'

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, life's a shoe!

      Delete
  3. I like the idea of a detachable strap on a clutch, I'm all about versatility. If the color were a bit more vibrant I'd probably bite. The perfect-fit cardi looks quite a bit different than the solid versions - gold buttons, shorter sleeves, shorter body and no pockets. It's a totally different look, I may have to try this one. Thanks for sharing Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this one definitely is not vibrant. Yes, it's the small details in the cardi that made it nice for me. You are welcome, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I like that candy clutch, I kind of wish it came with a strap to make it more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean, but probably a jute strap would have gotten dirty quickly, I think.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.