Thursday, June 21, 2012

J. Crew Factory - June (I)

I have a few factory photos to show you that have been sitting on my computer's drive for a while. Some are from back in May, but since the items were not on the website yet, I figured I should wait with my reviews.

Here's the Factory Long-Sleeve Maritime Boatneck Tee size S. This is made from the same thick cotton of the Maritime Dress. There is a small zipper detail on the left seam. I liked this in all 3 colours it comes in: orange, blue, navy.

Factory Long-Sleeve Maritime Boatneck Tee (similar here, here, here)

If you haven't had enough of sequins, here's another one for you: the Factory Graphic Zig-Zag Sequin Tee size S. It's pretty, but a pass for me. The skirt a No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton item #59369 in size 2 and 'golden sunflower' that ended up in the Factory store. There was a pile of them, including quite a few in neon pink.
 
 Factory Graphic Zig-Zag Sequin Tee
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton  (similar here, here, here)

Factory Short-Sleeve Anchor Cardigan size S. It fits TTS and if you are a fan of anchors, you will like it. This one is also a pass for me. The Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton, size 2 and 'dark pumpkin,' however, is a favourite and I ordered it with the SHOWPNOW promo. For once it seems the website is well ahead of the B&M store and offered better deals.

Factory Short-Sleeve Anchor Cardigan
 Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton

Factory Cotton-Linen Tank size XS fits large, so size down.  It is not sheer at all, which I liked. The edges are frayed, which I know a lot don't care for, but for a summer casual top, I'll take it. The jeans are item 24679 size 28 and liked them quite a bit.

Factory Cotton-Linen Tank (similar here, here, here)

I also liked the Factory Thandie Sweater in Rugby Stripe size S. This one fits TTS and is cotton, I blogged about the solid version here before. 

Factory Thandie Sweater in Rugby Stripe (similar here, here)

The SHOPNOW code is still working for any J. Crew orders through midnight tonight. The B&M store still had the 30% off sale items as well. 

I was told July 18 and August 8 rollouts at the Factory store will be quite large and will have fall items. I cannot think of Fall just yet. We have just barely started to warm up our bones up here. How about you?

Thanks for reading, and hope you have a great end of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews. I am underwhelmed by the latest Crewlet rollout but am looking forward to what's to come in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Jenni, although a few pencil skirts were quite nice this summer.

      Delete
  2. I love the paisley pencil skirt, I have the retail version and wear it a lot. I'd definitely get the factory version if I didn't have it already. I'm Intrigued by the maritime sweatshirt. Thanks for the reviews Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't go for that one last year, but when I saw it in the factory rollout, I knew it was a matter of time before I'd bite. You would love the sweatshirt, I'm sure. You are welcome, and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.