Friday, June 29, 2012

Gap New Arrivals Picks

I haven't been to the Gap in a while, so I completely missed out on the new arrivals. Here are some of my top picks from the long list. Since we have a long weekend up here, I will definitely find time to pop into the store and try some of the things on.

1969 Polka Dot Boyfriend Shirt. On close inspection stitching looks nice, so a must see. J. Crew's version received lots of love in Blogland, but this is a cheaper alternative.

1969 Polka Dot Boyfriend Shirt

Crochet Peasant Top. All cotton, also seems like a nice summer top. Must check the sheerness factor.


Striped Crewneck Sweater is similar to J. Crew's Striped Twisted Stitch Henley, but all cotton.



A cute striped military-style jacket. The solid canvas version is also available.


The top part of these sandals reminds me of Madewell's High Road Sandals I blogged about here before. No one has written a review on the website yet, but on close inspeciton they seem well made, with a padded suede foot bed. These, I have to see in person.


T-Strap Wedge Sandal

I would also like to see:

Gap Pure ribbed dress

Have you seen any of the Gap new arrivals? What did you think? 
 
Have a wonderful end of June, and thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. wow- I'm impressed! I think Gap may have its mojo back! Kinda sad that the polka dot chambray is sold out...as is the J Crew version! Dang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some ways, yes, Sarah, it does! I was in the store earlier and those shirts are going fast.

      Delete
  2. I picked up the last polka dot shirt at the store I went to yesterday. The SA said they just got them in last Wednesday. I thought I would need a small, but they only had an xs, and it fits fine (and still slouchy). The SA gave me a print out of all the smalls left in Canada and the 3 that are left are all in the Lower Mainland!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.