Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Three Anthro Dresses

Last weekend managed to pop into Anthro to check out some of the new arrivals. Right at the entrance was the Maia Column DressThis one fits the same as the other column dresses from Anthro. I love this summer version with bands of yellow, orange, and reds throughout. I would go for size M in this since size S is just a bit too fitted for my comfort.


Maia Column Dress (size M)

Laguna De Paca Dress size 4 has the same ruching on the side hems as the Given Then Gathered Column Dress I blogged about here before. The print is supposed to be some abstract fish. The fabric is a beautiful silk, with a cotton lining.

Laguna De Paca Dress (similar here, here, here)

Spring Bulbs Midi Dress size 4 is too small on top for me. I couldn't even do the side zipper up, hence no side photo. This dress is prettier IRL and I loved it, but I would need to size up to 6 to fit me properly.

Spring Bulbs Midi Dress (more dresses here, here, here)

And a striking looking skirt, the Digital Rapids Skirt size 2. This is the smaller of my two sizes in Anthro skirts, and it fits quite large, in my opinion. It's slightly A-shape and I liked the colour. The Squared Shoulder Top is size S, or my regular size in tops at Anthro. Not a fan of it, but wanted to try on a top that I could tuck in to show the skirt.
 

Also loving at Anthro:

Sliced shapes tank 

And have you seen this? I almost fainted at the price.


Have you been to Anthro lately? What did you think?

Thank you for visiting and have a great middle of the week, everyone!


5 comments:

  1. Love the column dress on you! I took advantage of some sale prices in wish listed items today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep- that column dress in the coloured stripes is so fun! I like that it's a little longer than the pieced column dress!

    I like the photographic prints trend- not sure which ones I will spring for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the column dress on you, and even though you may feel uncomfortable, the size S flatters your figure more, and does not look inappropriate to me. I understand if you're not comfortable though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the dress reviews. I didn't faint at the price of the bracelet, cos I believe I saw some four-digit price tags on the "heirloom" jewelry on offer last month (eye roll).

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.