Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Madewell Garment-Dyed Pencilpoint Skirt & Reviews

This past weekend I scored the Garment-Dyed Pencilpoint Skirt on my trip to Madewell. It's on sale online for $59.99, but I got it for a mere $19.99 in the store. This was the last one in the store and it is size 27, so I was happy it fitted me.


And here's a quick casual OOTD with it:

 
Madewell Garment-Dyed Pencilpoint Skirt (similar here, here, here, here)
J. Crew Graphic Tee (old)(similar here, here)
J. Crew Seville Wedges (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Exhibitor Tote (similar here)
J. Crew Marissa Cuff Crystal Bracelets (similar here, here)
Madewell Memento Letter Charm (more letter charms here, here, here)

Also this past weekend I managed to try a few more things in Madewell, among which these Patent Postscript Peep-Toe Wedge in size 8 1/2 and 'dusty clay.' Size 8 (my regular shoe size) fitted too small, and these were a bit too loose on my feet.

 
 

The following Silk Springcheck Shirt was also on sale for $49.99 in the store. I am trying on size S and fits quite loosely. I loved both colourways this shirt comes in.

 Silk Springcheck Shirt
Patent Gladiator Sandals  (review in a future post)

And lastly, the Waterdot Slipdress size 4. It's too short on me, but I am a fan of this print and have the top on its way to me. I am certain some petite young gal will rock this dress!


The Waterdot Pictureshow Tee is an online only item (or so I've been told), and right now it is $29.99 minus 20%.


Madewell has a 20% off sale items through midnight Monday, May 28 plus free shipping. Use code WEEKENDER at checkout. Limit the use of one code per order.

Don't forget to use Ebates for your purchase for an additional 4% off at Madewell.

3 comments:

  1. What a great deal on the gorgeous skirt! I love the water dot tee too. It will match well with your skirt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Small Town Gal & rynetta! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.