Thursday, May 17, 2012

J. Crew New Arrivals

The anticipated new arrivals appeared on the JC website today. I have seen the following as far as two weeks ago in the store, but haven't gotten around to posting them. 

Luxe Utility Pant size 2 in 'natural' fits TTS to big, in my opinion. Size 2 is my pant size in Minnies and Pixies at J. Crew. They feel soft and am definitely considering them. The sweater is the Stripe Linen Open-Stitch Sweater size S. I blogged about this sweater here before.


Here are the same pants in the 'warm pesto' version. There is also a 'neon pink' version which I didn't want to try on. Crochet Lace-Front Tee is size S.

Crochet Lace-Front Tee  (similar here, here, here)
Luxe Utility Pant (similar here, here, here)

And finally, the Vintage Cotton Cap-Sleeve in Stripe both sizes XS and S. I can't tell much of a difference between the two sizes, but I like this tee.

(Size XS)                                              (Size S)
Vintage Cotton Cap-Sleeve in Stripe (similar here, here, here)

Here are some of my 'likes' from the sale section:


Have a great end of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Great to see you reviewed the Luxe Utility Pants. Did you find them to run big in the waist/hips too?
    Have a nice weekend and thank you for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JustVisiting, I found them to be cut straight. My usual size is 2, and these were sitting comfortably on me, but not sure I could have sized down to 0. HTH

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.