Thursday, May 24, 2012

J. Crew - May (IV)

The Back-Bow Dress looked very pretty at the front of one of the stores I visited last weekend, so I had to try this beauty on. Except the bow at the back seems just a bit too small for the proportion of the dress, in my opinion. I am certain it can be taken off easily, though. Size 4 is a tight squeeze on my torso, so I would probably size one up to a 6.

 

I've had my eyes on the Tessa Top since its debut. It looks almost like a peasant top, but more fitted, and it's made of a nice linen fabric. In size 0 and 'chili' I am wearing (one size smaller than the usual), the sleeves are not really three quarters, but more bracelet sleeves length. I like this top and will consider it. See this on CC here.

Tessa Top (similar here, here)(safari cat version here)

And at last, the Tiered Dot Tank in size S and 'soft blush. The crochet dots are arranged in tiers just like those of the Scalloped Lace Shell I blogged about here before. It's a cute tank, and would probably look at either the black or the white versions, as this blush colour makes me look a bit too pink.

 Tiered Dot Tank (similar here, here, here) 

Mila Ballet Flats 'burnished sand' in my regular shoe size (8), fit perfectly on. The wide elastic  feels very comfortable on my feet, and the leather is buttery soft. See the 'neon peach' version here.

 

Also on my radar at J. Crew:

Luxe utility pant (IRL photo here)

J. Crew's 30% off sale items sale is running through Monday, May 28 with the code LOVEIT (and we do!). If you use Ebates, you can get 3% cash back as well. Is there anything you just have to have this time around? Please share! 

As always, thanks for dropping by and have a great long weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty on you and you're so right, the little bow is silly and looks wrong. I can't seem to get enough of crazy pants so will likely pick up a few more of the ones that just went to sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see you rock the crazy pants! :)

      Delete
  2. That dress looks gorgeous on you! The bow does seem a bit small and like it doesn't go. The dress is so sophisticated, then there's this random bow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, AllisonFay! It is a pretty dress, nevertheless.

      Delete
  3. I love the tiered dot tank- the pattern looks so cute with jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Sarah! Yes, another cute crochet top!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the link love! The Tessa top looks great on you, the red is perfect with your skintone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, CC! Thanks! I like it a lot too.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.