Wednesday, May 23, 2012

J. Crew Factory - May (I)

Last weekend we made a stop at the Factory store on the way to Seattle. The store was unusually busy and the sale section quite picked over. A few new items caught my eye, among which the Factory Strapless Floral Pleated Dress size 6.  Initially I tried on a 4 but it was too tight on me. The fabric print is the same as the Gallerista Skirt from last year. It's a very pretty dress, but I am not a fan of strapless dresses because of  the linebacker look on me.
 
Factory Strapless Floral Pleated Dress (similar here, here, here)

Factory Printed Bermuda Shorts (size 2) are quite fun and I am considering them. The graphic tee (item 25392 size S) has a gold print of a fish and looks quite cute in real life. 

  Factory Printed Bermuda Shorts (similar here, here)

Same paisley pattern  in the Factory Printed Skimmer Pants also size 2. The fit is the same as the other capris from J. Crew.

 Factory Printed Skimmer Pants (similar here)

And lastly for now, the Factory Pleated Skirt size 4. I normally take either size 2 or 4 in skirts. It's all cotton, has pockets, and it's a nice, comfortable summer skirt. I believe this is the factory version of the Jardin Skirt.

 Factory Pleated Skirt (similar here, here)

J. Crew is doing it to us again with the 30% off sale items code LOVEIT good through Monday May 28. Do not forget to place your order through Ebates for an additional 3% cash back.

Thanks for visiting, and hope that everyone is having a great week so far!


11 comments:

  1. Well I happen to like your shoulders and think you look great in the dress, I would love to try one of these strapless numbers, I had one version from two years ago which I donated, I bought the completely wrong size and once again could barely breath in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much, Tabitha! If you find a new one that will allow you to breathe, please post a photo!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's very pretty, Andi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  3. I love the look of JC strapless dresses but I have not yet found one that works for me. It's funny, I love scoring a factory version of something I missed out on, but then I've miffed when I see a factory version of something retail I already own, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Hope you find that dress as well! I know what you mean. I feel the same too. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! They are bringing back the fish tee!!! I have that one from years and years ago. :) Good for J. Crew.

    (I did a post with it in I did a post with it in 2009.)

    The shorts and pants are fun, definitely will watch for them to go on sale...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Almost had the hyperlink correct. Ignore the first "I did a post with it in..."

      Delete
    2. It's ok, dina! I never saw that tee before, but loved it. The factory slub cotton is very nice.

      Delete
  5. You're blessed with very nice shoulders. Really like that dress on you.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.