Friday, May 4, 2012

Gap Brights - May

With some time to kill this afternoon, I popped inside the Gap store on my way home. I noticed a few new arrivals, among which was the Striped Crewneck Dress. I am wearing size S and it fits TTS to big. The fabric is a substantial cotton and the length of the dress is similar to J. Crew's Zip Front T-Shirt Dress I tried on here before.


Another novelty was the Neon Crewneck Dress. It's also size S and similar colour to the Garment-Dyed Drawstring Shirtdress from J. Crew I tried on here before. This one is on the transparent side, so be aware of that.

Neon Crewneck Dress
(More neon pink dresses here, here, here)

One more item I liked was the Shrunken Classic Blazer size 4 and 'vermillion.' This colour seems to be sold out on the website, but the store had a large stock, so it would be easy to find. LOVE this blazer! It's 100% cotton and it would be perfect for spring and cool summer evenings.


I recall commenting in a previous post about the lack of work-appropriate skirts at the Gap, and today I was surprised to finally see one. It's the Pinstripe Pencil Skirt. I am wearing size 4 and it fits comfortably high on my waist. Usually I am a size 2 or 4 in skirts. It has poly in it, but that doesn't usually bother me in work skirts or pants. They don't wrinkle and they are easy to pack in a suitcase when travelling for work. Currently it is on sale for $24.99 on the website.

 

I also noticed a few straw hats as well as fedoras, for those interested.

On my list to check also check out:

Maxi dress
1969 favorite denim jacket
Stripe straw tote
Striped straw bag

Have you been to the bright Gap lately?

Have a great Friday, everyone!



14 comments:

  1. The spring stuff @ GAP is looking nice this year, hoping it stays that way
    Red Jacket looks nice on you, I have been eyeing too but waiting for sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Kate! I forgot to mention that the red jacket was on sale in the store for $65.99 (Canadian store).

      Delete
  2. It all looks great on you,I can't wait to wear my ikat shorts but who knows when, it's still pretty blah here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, T.! I am in capri denim pants but I am pushing it. It is raining and cold outside.

      Delete
  3. I tried on the striped dress, except in gray and pink stripes. It was cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Taylor! Thanks for visiting! It's lovely tee dress, isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Rose thanks for the reviews, loving all of the color at Gap this season. Really liked the blazer on you!!! I think I will be taking a stroll thru my Gap this weekend.
    Thanks again Rose, have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are having a great weekend also, MB! Thanks! Hope you will find something nice at the Gap.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Merci pour votre visite, garcon avec les lunettes!!

      Delete
  6. Amazing!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting, Estilo Hedonico!

      Delete
  7. I love the bright blazer. It's so beautiful. I wish it had worked for it. It's quite nice. Thanks for great reviews. I've been wondering about some of the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, gigi! The red blazer is probably one of the nicest I've seen this spring!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.