Friday, April 6, 2012

Spots & Ruffles OOTD

The other day I wore my Madewell Spotted Pictureshow Tee for the first time. I blogged about this top here before. The sleeves and the back are a very comfortable cotton/modal mix, while the front is silk. Madewell has 3 other 'pictureshow' tees available right now that are made from the same type fabric. I posted their photos below.

 
Madewell Spotted Pictureshow Tee (similar here, here, here) 
J. Crew Merino Cielo Ruffle Cardigan (similar here, here, here)
Banana Republic Textured Pencil Skirt (seen here)
(similar here, here, here, here)
J. Crew Biella High-Heel Loafers (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here, here

Here are the other 'pictureshow' tees:



Plantlife Pictureshow Tee (currently on sale)

Madewell is having a 20% off sale items with code SOGOOD plus free shipping on $100+ orders through Monday, April 9. 

Some lovelies on sale:

Colorband skirt (IRL photo here)

Will you be checking the Madewell sale section? Please share.

Have a great end of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo this makes me want to head over to the madewell sight right now. I really love the dotty shirt, it looks so cute with the cardigan!I probably won't do any damaged at Madewell tho, 'cause I just spent like 45 mins on J. Crew's only to have the items I wanted snatched out of my shopping cart :( Hope you have a happy holiday weekend!

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of love at Madewell, tiny dancer!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.