Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Old Navy Tees, Capris & Swimwear

Last weekend I stopped again at Old Navy to try on some things. Right at the front of the store there were also these capri pants. The cut reminds me a bit about the Canteen pants I got at J. Crew last year, only these are shorter. I am wearing size S in 'surplus khaki' and they are very comfortable. You may have seen this top in a previous Old Navy post.

Women's Striped 3/4 Sleeve Tee (size S)(similar here, here, here)  
 
Same capris with a striped top and colourful pocket I cannot see on the website:


Same Cinched Drawstring Capris in size S and 'rifle gray:' They also come in 'bright white' and 'black jack.'

White Denim Jacket (size M)(similar here, here, here, here)

On the website I noticed quite a few choices of pretty bathing suits. I am looking for something I might wear a couple of times on my trip to FL. It's a work trip, so not much time to play, plus I am not one to sit on the beach. So the bathing suits would not get a lot of wear. Hence I am looking for something quite cheap, but not cheap looking. I tried this top in a different pattern and the fit was great, but am not sure about the straps around my neck. No, I am not going to post photos.

These straps might be a bit more comfortable:

Splash Print Bandeau Bikini

But then looking at the website again I saw this (didn't notice it in the store). I had something similar years ago and found this type of top very comfortable to wear:

O-Ring Halter Bikni

Noted the Missoni-like pattern on this top. It's very pretty in real life:


Also like at ON right now:

Perfect rib-knit tanks (8 colours on sale)
Striped henley tank (on sale) 

Have you checked out the swimwear at ON? What did you think?

Thanks for visiting and have a great Wednesday!




8 comments:

  1. I must have not been to Old Navy in a while, because I am missing out on all these colorful stripes - they all look so fun and easy for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty, and they are disappearing fast!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could squeeze into those beautifully cheerful bikinis, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you would do just fine, slastena!

      Delete
  3. I love ON spring items. They're pretty cute this year, too. I have the striped t-shirt. It's very comfortable. Thanks for sharing pics. I'll have to check out those pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed with some of their items lately. Usually I walk right past ON, but these lovely colours sucked me right in! :)

      Delete
  4. Chic, Chic baby! do you like the ideea of following each other?;X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.