Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Madewell Striped Bookplate Dress

I've noticed the Striped Bookplate Dress since last month's Madewell roll-out, and last weekend I had the opportunity to try it on. Size XS fits quite snug. Size S hits me mid-knee and the V-neck is much deeper. All that said, I love this dress and would probably get size S and wear it with a belt like the Perfect Leather Belt or like the Distressed Denim Belt from J. Crew in the 'tobacco' colour. They go well with the light stripes on the dress.


 
 Striped Bookplate Dress (size XS)(similar here, here, here)
 Perfect Leather Belt (size S)(similar here, here, here)

The Holepunch Flat Sandals are size 7, or a whole size smaller than my regular shoes size. I would probably get 7 1/2 in these for a perfect fit.


I have a few more reviews for a future post. In the meantime, check out Madewell's new arrivals. I will list my picks in my next post.

As always, thanks for visiting and have a great Wednesday, everyone!



8 comments:

  1. The dress looks awesome on you. I like it with the belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect dress!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, own the dress and can't wait to wear it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, you look awesome! I placed an online order yesterday and if the white Stable Blazer doesn't work for me, I'll return it and get this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose-

    I think you look awesome in the dress! I ordered it yesterday on shopbop! Also I think I like the XS on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, ladies, for your kind comments! It's an adorable dress, and very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.