Sunday, April 1, 2012

J. Crew - April (I)

I have had these photos for a while but didn't get around to them up until now. From the photo of the dressing room load below, I already reviewed the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Feather Paisley and the Zip Front T-Shirt Dress here before.


The colorblock cotton dress below is an in-store only item #83357 size S. It's the same idea as the Maritime Dress, lateral bottom zipper included, which is currently on sale (seen here previously). (Edit: it now has a name and it is the Colorblock Maritime Dress.)

 
 
 (See more colorblock dresses here, here , here and maxi ones here, here, here, here)

The Tippi Sweater in Orchard Print below doesn't seem to be on the website any longer. While I was snoozing, it may have sold out. (Edit: Tippi Sweater in Orchard Print is back on). The background is taupe, not white. It is item #72759, if you are interested in having a personal shopper locate one for you. I called 2 Seattle stores and both still had them in stock. I paired it with the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton in size 2 and 'natural' colour which you have seen here before. 


The Big Apple Tunic Dress in size 2. I don't care for large prints, and you can barely make out what this is of anyway. I can see this worn on a tropical vacation where you would want to stay cool. It is short on me at 5'6", but the huge hem you can see in the photo below (at least 2 inches) might be let out by a skillful seamstress.

 Big Apple Tunic Dress (more print tunic dresses here, here, here, here)

Recent reviews:

Sasha Maxidress in Skinny Stripe (IRL photo here)(currently on sale)
Linen Pintuck Shell (IRL photo here) (on sale)
Sunlit Sequin Tank (IRL photo here)(on sale)
Raindrop Lace Top (IRL photos here)
Linen Dot Popover  (IRL photo here)
Cafe Capri in Abstract Leopard (IRL photo here)(on sale)
Cafe Capris in Sovereign Paisley  (IRL photos here)
Sydney Patent Sandals (IRL photos here and here)
Edie Atache Bag (IRL photo here)
Baby Brompton  (IRL photo here)

Please also check my Factory store reviews here, here and here.   Also check ClosetCrisis' blog here as well as gigi's for more reviews and sale lists.

Hope you all had a restful weekend.  I am already excited as my FL trip is less than 3 weeks away, so I am scouting for bathing suits, a denim skirt & a denim jacket. I have seen a nice denim jacket at Old Navy and it seems it has an excellent price. If I do get it, I will make sure to review it.

7 comments:

  1. I really loved the Gondola stripe top when I tried it on Saturday, I couldn't justify purchasing it over the weekend cause I had found too many lovelies I liked. Wish that skirt pattern was in store when I was there! I probably would have bought it.

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Tasia! I loved it too, but not full price love. I couldn't believe what a nice quality it was. I will have to do a review of it soon.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the reviews, the are great. I love Maritime dress , but somehow appeal is lost on me in coloblock version. Tunic is cute, but I wish it was a bit longer too. Of course everything looks great on you .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like the colorblock version better. I think it's more flattering than the stripes. Thanks, Slastena! You are too kind. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link love! We'll have to plan a trip to check out the April roll out. Just got the Style Guide, I mean, catalog in the mail. Some cute stuff. Great reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Ah, really? I haven't seen one in months! Hmmmm.....

      Delete
  4. Love the last dress cute
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.