Monday, April 30, 2012

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt & Sunlit Sequin Tank


J. Crew No. Pencil Skirt & Sunlit Sequin Tank OOTD
 J. Crew Sunlit Sequin Tank (more sequin tanks here, here, here)
J. Crew Drapey Wool Mackenzie Blazer (similar here, here, here)
Joe Fresh Patent Leather Pumps (similar here, here, here)
Coach Embossed Patent Leather Tote (not shown)
(Lilac colour totes here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom (get it here, here, here)

This is one of the OOTDs I wore last week. I blogged about the Sunlit Sequin Tank here before, but I ended up getting the black print one on super sale. I also blogged about the Joe Fresh patent pumps here before. They are ALL leather and very comfortable.

6 comments:

  1. The shoes are beauts! That is my favourite shape, it's just so elegant .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, T.! I love them too, in both colours!

      Delete
  2. The entire outfit is pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. My eyes are stuck on the gorgeous Joe Fresh pumps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Small Town Gal! It's hard to believe a grocery supermarket brand can make something like this!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.