Saturday, April 14, 2012

J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton OOTD

Today I received the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Double-Serge Cotton in 'natural.' I blogged about this skirt here before. I think this skirt will get quite a bit of wear, and I will take with me on my work trip the week after next. I regretted not getting this skirt last summer, when I got the 'mauve morning' colour instead. You have seen this skirt here before.
J. Crew Double-Serge Pencil Skirt
J. Crew Factory Printed Twyla Silk Top (floral tops here, here, here)
J. Crew Drapey Wool Mackenzie Blazer (similar here, here, here)
Joe Fresh Nude Patent Leather Shoes (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Exhibitor Tote (similar colours here, here, here)
J. Crew Marissa Crystal Cuff Bracelet (similar here, here)

 Have a great Sunday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.