Thursday, April 19, 2012

J. Crew Factory - April (I)

The latest trip South included a stop at the outlet stores also. The Factory Cavalry Twill Blazer I tried on was size 4 and 'poppy'  I have blogged about the 'dark pewter' here before. I did fit into a size 2, but it was slightly tight across my shoulders. It's a cotton/linen mix, lined and seems well made. The skirt is the Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton size 2 and 'retro orange' and you have seen it here before if you visit this blog regularly. This skirt is on sale right now in the store. The factory store I visited also had a 40% off additional discount on sale items, so this skirt would have a $24 price tag. I say that's a pretty good deal.

 Factory Cavalry Twill Blazer (similar here, here, here) 

The sandals are the Factory Maryanne Leather Wedges in 'poppy' colour. They fit TTS and they are extremely soft and comfortable.

 
 

Factory Silk Blouse (item 50006) size XS 'IVO' (ivory) colour. It is priced at $95 and seems very well made. This is one size down from what I normally take in JC sizes. The Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton size 2 and 'jade' is actually the Casbah print from last year. If you liked this print last year, you will definitely love this skirt.

Factory Silk Blouse  (similar here, here, here)

Another Factory Printed Pencil Skirt in Stretch Cotton also size 2 and 'azalea multi' print. I prefer it to the Casbah print, as I think it would be more versatile for items I have in my closet.

(More floral print skirts here, here, here, here

J. Crew is offering 30% off sale items with code MUSTHAVE through Friday, April 20. There was a huge update to the sale section this morning. Have you picked up a thing or two? If so, please share.

Thank you for reading, and have a great end of the week!

11 comments:

  1. I brought the factory casbah print skirt home with me this past weekend...beautiful colors in this skirt.
    I also went in store today and came away with the jade cafe capri for $47.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, my first time commenting here on this blog. i wanted to know whether the jade cafe capri's you bought for $47 were in the retail store ? are they on promo ?
      Thanks

      Delete
    2. Hope we will see some OOTDs soon with both, My4Boys!

      Thanks for visiting, Miramar!

      Delete
  2. Like My4Boys, I grabbed the Casbah print pencil skirt last week. I also grabbed the azalea multi skirt. I just couldn't resist these beautiful prints. Thanks SO much for these reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rynetta, you have two more beautiful skirts! Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are so cute and look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, tricia! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I was in today and bought the factory turquoise bubble necklace for $69.50, with 40% off! They had it in yellow, too. I prefer the scale (and the price) of the factory necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a great deal, Tricey! I haven't even seen this necklace in the store. Usually the jewelry section is quite empty there!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the reviews :) As I mentioned in one of the comments , this is my first time commenting on your blog but I do visit it often for your lovely reviews and pictures !!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and for your visit, Miramar!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.