Saturday, April 28, 2012

J. Crew - April (V)

Here are a few more pics from my JC visit last weekend. The Cafe Capri in Seersucker size 2 fits similarly to the other cafe capris form J. Crew. I might consider these on sale, but I don't think they are worth the same as the wool minnies, which I am a big fan of. The shoes are the Seville Wedge Espadrilles I blogged about here before.


Garment-Dyed Drawstring Shirtdress size S and 'blue sea' also comes in neon pink. The photo of the pink version on the website is washed off in comparison to the true colour, which is exactly that: neon pink. The fabric is substantial yet very soft, and it's 64/36 lyocell/cotton. Read more about lyocell here. It's a nice, casual dress, and I would consider it in either colour if it goes to sale. 

 

The No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Garden Floral you have already seen here before paired with the Naomi Top in 'modern red.'  Below I am trying it on with the same top in 'neon pink.' I like the colours of this top, but not the cut, at least not on me, so I would pass on it.

 Naomi Top (similar here, here, here)

The Back-Zip Long-Sleeve Pullover has been around for a while. I am trying on size XS, or one size smaller than my regular size. I also fitted into an XXS, but it was a snug fit.The fabric is quite substantial and  I love this top.

 

I can't wait to pop into the local JC store which just opened this past week. Check out CC's report on the opening day here.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Rose for all the extra info. As I said before I think we all look to your style for advice on pieces. I bet I am not the only one who like seeing the ' I would wait for sale' or 'pass on this one'. Thanks for making all you do on this blog even bettter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I am aware that we all have different tastes and ideas, so I am only saying what I would like for myself.

      Delete
  2. You're making me want to try the black/white striped top! Thanks for the reviews, and have a nice day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JustVisiting, the top is very thick and will very likely stand many washings. You are very welcome!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.