Wednesday, April 25, 2012

J. Crew - April (IV)

As promised in my previous post, here are a few more reviews of some of the latest items I tried on during my most recent visit at JC.  

Stripe Popover Hoodie size S. It's soft terry fabric, and I thought it was all cotton until I looked at the label, which says cotton/rayon/poly.

Stripe Popover Hoodie (similar here, here, here, here)

Vintage Cotton Bandana Tank size XS and 'classic navy' fits large. This is one size smaller than I usually take in tops. It's similar to the Vintage Cotton Bandana Tee I blogged about here.

 Vintage Cotton Bandana Tank (similar here, here, here)

The Midsummer Maxidress in Raj Paisley size 2 has been here from the previous roll-out but this is the first I tried it on. Cute summer maxi dress, if you like this pattern. 

 
Midsummer Maxidress in Raj Paisley (similar here, here, here, here)

And since I noticed only one new pair of shoes, I had to try them on. These are the Seville Wedge Espadrilles size 8 and 'modern red.' This is my regular shoe size and these fit TTS to big, in my opinion. They also come in 3 other colours and 2 other patterns, such as a leopard print and stripes.

 

I have a couple of dresses to post about next time, hopefully. J. Crew Vancouver opened up today and CC said it was a madhouse. I guess it's just as well I missed it then.

This week has been rushing right past me. Today we had an outdoors exercise and finally enjoyed some of the sunny FL weather, even though it was a very fast-paced walk looking for all kinds of clues needed to complete the exercise. This went on for 90 minutes, so I am skipping a visit to the gym tonight.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great rest of the week, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. The red shades are lovely with your skin tone, I can't believe it's May next week, if I'm lucky I'll be able to go out in a sweater and no jacket but even that looks dubious right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, T.! No kidding -- it's been really cold on our parts as well. May could be a nice month, but come June the skies will open again.

      Delete
  2. did you like the shoes ? were they comfotable or too high? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the colour, and the height was comfortable for me. I am not sure whether the canvas would rub on the back of my foot or not, so I am hesitant about them in that respect.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.