Thursday, April 12, 2012

Banana Republic - April

I popped into BR during my lunch hour to check out some of the new and not so new arrivals. Loved this Mini-Pleat Shell in black size XS draping over the Sateen Pencil Skirt (size 2, white). The shell is made of viscose and feels cool against the skin. The skirt is my smaller of the two BR pencil skirt sizes.


The Textured Floral Shell size S has been around for a bit, but I haven't had the chance to try it on before. It reminds me of the skirt in a similar pattern I blogged about last fall. This top also comes in black.


The Seersucker Blazer size 4 was a new arrival. This is my usual size at BR, but it was tight on me. It is fully lined, and has a pretty red piping on the inside.


Maggie Stripe Dress size S was a perfect fit on me. The fabric feels really cool on, so it would be perfect in the summer. However, the greens and yellows through it don't look good with my skin tone.

 
Maggie Stripe Dress (more stripe dresses here, here, here)

The jacquard skirt in the photo below is not on the website, but item # is 450412, I believe. It's a gorgeous, sturdy fabric, and it's on my wishlist for when it hits sale.

Similar here and here

Other loves at BR:


Please check out my previous BR reviews here (dresses) and here.

Have a great end of the week, everyone!
 

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted.