Sunday, March 4, 2012

Two J. Crew Dresses

On the lookout for more dresses to integrate into my wardrobe, I gave the Dolores Dress in Peacock Paisley size 4 a whirl. It's short on me at 5'6". There is a hem at least an inch wide that could be let out, but I am not convinced it would be sufficient for me. Otherwise, it's a pretty summer dress that would look good either dressed up with a nice blazer or down with a cardigan or even a denim jacket.

(more paisley dresses here, here, here, here)

The very nice PS in the store suggested I give the  Fabiola Dress in Abstract Leopard a try as well. At first she brought me a size 4, which I could not even zip up, so then she brought size 6, which is what I am wearing in the photo below. At size 6, the top fits well (minus the extra cleavage making this instantly not appropriate for work), but the bottom is now way too roomy, as you can see from the second photo. The fabric is very substantial and the print is much nicer than I would have expected from the photos seen on other blogs.

 

Stay tuned for a few more photos, including one of the newest piece of jewelry I found at J. Crew, just in time for Easter.

Other cute jewelry in the store:

Have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.