Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tall Minnies in Bi-Stretch Wool OOTD

J. Crew Norwood Blazer (similar here, here, here, here)
J. Crew Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Booker Booties (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Leather Shoulder Bag (old)(similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Crystal-Edge Cuff Bracelet (cuff bracelets here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne (here, here or here)
Prada Sunglasses (similar here, here, here)

The last few mornings I have been waking up to freezing temperatures in my neck of the woods, so we are still stuck wearing wool in our parts. Luckily the tall Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool are long enough to keep me warm. I will try to take a photo later tonight and post it.

Last week I took photos of spring flowers, but I suspect even they have been shivering these past few days!

 

Also last week I took this photo during one of my walks with a friend visiting from out of town. You can see downtown Vancouver in the distance and North Vancouver and ships in the harbour to the left.

Vancouver at Spanish Banks

 Have a great end of the week, everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo!! Thanks for sharing, and have a nice end of week to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.