Thursday, March 1, 2012

No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Gardenshade Floral & Thandie Sweater

The other day I received the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Gardenshade Floral and couldn't wait to get a few outfits together. I blogged about this skirt here before. Here it is with my Factory Thandie Sweater in 'shocking pink' and Braidee Sandals. I blogged about these sandals here before. The Key Memento Charm is from Madewell, and you have seen it here before.The Heartpoint Memento Charm is new.

 
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Gardenshade Floral 
 (more floral print skirts here, here, here)
J. Crew Braidee Sandals (similar here, here, here, here)

While I was searching for similar colour sandals I came across these as well. Sigh!


 Thank you for reading and hope you are having a great week so far!

11 comments:

  1. I'm on the hunt for nude sandals/wedges for spring/summer, my legs look too squat in dresses if I don't wear heels, the Miu MIu's look good, they might not be too high with that platform.

    I am now 2 weeks away from having three J Crew stores to explore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo hoo! I hope our weather treats you right, Tabitha :)

      Delete
  2. Oh their colour is listed as " dark rose" !

    Three inches - still too high for my feetsies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Miu Mius are cute. Do you like your Thandi sweater? Is it the same as the Tippi or can you tell a difference in quality?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pairing. :) I bit on this skirt, looking forward to wearing it in the near-ish future. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of the Thandie sweater. How is the quality on it? I am thinking of getting it the next time there is another Factory promo online.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, the pink goes so well with the skirt and the accessories are perfect.

    Count me in as one who is curious about the Thandie quality. Please share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. T., hope you can find some. Lots of options out there. Have a great time in CA. Hopefully you won't get disappointed at JC. Pop in Madewell too if you have one around.

    Gigi, Louise, xoxo: I like the Thandie because it is all cotton and it will work well in the spring/summer. It seems well made. However, it is a bit sheer, as you can tell. For $30 I paid for it, I'm not complaining.

    Thanks, dina! Can't wait to wear mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. crispinfayol is a spammer. Bloggers, be aware!

    Spam will be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome OUTFIT allll the wayyy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.