Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Madewell - March New Arrivals & Reviews

Some of the photos are from a previous visit, but I haven't posted them until now. I finally see them on the website. The Shapeshift Daybreak Tee size  S fits TTS. It's made of a beautiful print linen jersey and I love it, but the V-neck is quite deep. I have blogged about the High Road Sandals here before.

Shapeshift Daybreak Tee (similar dress here)

The  Shapeshift Maxidress in the same pattern is just as beautiful. The Shapeshift String Tanksuit and the Shapeshift Pom Scarf also have the same motif.


I loved the Picket Stripe Skirt size S and 'true black' and the feel of the fabric. I could have sworn it was silk when I first grabbed it. And yes, that's an elastic waistband you see.


The Laceshadow Silk Tee size XS has a pretty lace print like the name suggests but it's extremely sheer. This top fits the same as the Bikepath Tee (IRL photo here)or the Ribbon Stripe Top (seen here before).

Also love from the new arrivals:


Inkilines cardigan
a+ro Bridget cardigan
Party favor tee
Shapeshift maxidress
Laceshadow maxidress
Pencilpoint denim skirt in campground wash
Cloudy skies coat
Sandybank sandals
Belle by Sigerson MorrisonVerene flats
Patent speedway flats
Patent film noir pump
Streetside sandals

Did you check out the new arrivals? What did you think?

I have more photos for a future post.Thank you for reading, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. thanks for all the reviews- that laceshadow top looks really lovely! I like these op prints as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty, Sarah! You'd love it!

      Delete
  2. I had added the Shapeshift Daybreak Tee to my cart the other day but wasn't sure if I liked the print (looks like jagged teeth to me) on it or not. Maybe a little too 'tribal' for me. The deep v just sealed the deal for me, it's a no go for now. I think.
    Thanks for the reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the print in the store. It really stood out for me.

      Delete
  3. That striped skirt is calling my name. TY for posting the RL pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reviews. I bought the Charade Blazer today in the ivory. It is sold out online for good reason. It is really nice, good fit and great price. The denim pencil skirt in pink was so pretty, but runs really small...a no go for me. Other cute things but not enough time to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blazer looks beautiful! Enjoy! Good to know it runs small. When I called CS for measurements, they didn't have any!

      Delete
  5. I'm liking Madewell more and more these days! These reviews are so helpful. Thanks, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that! :) Thanks, AppGal!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.