Friday, March 30, 2012

Madewell - End of March

Silk Pajama Stripe Top size XS is just gorgeous, but you have to zoom in on the photo to get an idea how truly pretty it is. It's a bit sheer, but worn under a jacket or a cardigan it's not a problem for me.



Windowpane Lace Tee size S and 'optic white.' The lace panel is extremely see-through so this would be an automatic pass for me, even though it's a really cute top.

 

Striped Drawstring Tee Dress size S and 'himalayan spruce.' Also comes in a red stripes version. It's all cotton and very comfortable, and I would probably size down and wear it without the drawstring.

 
Striped Drawstring Tee Dress (similar here, here, here and a maxi here)

Offmap Utility Jacket size S is almost sold out on the website but there were plenty in stores when I visited. It's so nice in real life, I almost walked out with it. It's very well made, and has inside drawstrings if you want a more tailored look. Also loved that it had a hood. You can call a store and they will find one for you.

 

This is what I am liking from their new arrivals:

Linen-cotton safari blazer
Floral silk tank
Stripe timeless tank
Tara tank
White textured cotton pencil skirt
Textured pencil skirt
Sateen pencil skirt
Textured lace pencil skirt
Floral jacquard pencil skirt
Mirabelle blooms pencil skirt
Dark rinse denim patch pocket pencil skirt
Taupe lightweight wool pencil skirt
Dark denim skinny crop
Sateen crop

New-ish to sale:

Suede passenger clutch
Snapshot bag
Painted garden daydress (IRL photo here)
Spotted pictureshow tee (IRL photo here)
Colorband skirt (IRL photo here)
Joylight pocket pullover (IRL photo here)
Indigo ink cardigan (IRL photo here)
Woodrush cardigan coat
Block stripe hoodie (IRL photo here)

I will review a few more items in my next Madewell post. Until then, thanks for visiting and have a great weekend, everyone! I may even venture that lawn mower out if it doesn't rain.

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! I really love the alternatives you linked for the Windowpane Lace Tee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, BBB! I try my best, but sometimes it's hard to find similar items. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.