Tuesday, March 13, 2012

J. Crew Reviews - March (IV)

As promised, here are the last of the photos I took last week. 

Stripe Popover Hoodie size S. This one is nice and soft, and like with all the other hoodies I try on, I don't want to take them off. I live in my sherpa hoodies in the winter, and I could probably live in this one in the spring.

Stripe Popover Hoodie (similar here, here, here)

Vintage Cotton Bandana Tee in 'blue sea' and size S and M.  Size M is quite a bit longer, as you can see. Loved this print, but the fabric is quite thin. Tee is wishlisted for now.

 Vintage Cotton Bandana Tee (size S)

Vintage Cotton Bandana Tee (size M)(similar here, here, here)

Sunlit Sequin Tank size S and 'blue dusk.' The pattern reminds me a lot of the Ikat Pencil Skirt print from the summer of 2011. The sequins are transparent.

Sunlit Sequin Tank (more sequin tanks here, here, here)

The last few photos are of a couple of bags I hadn't seen in the store previously. The first one is of the Edie Atache Bag in 'flame.' It's a perfect proportion bag for me. It seems well made, it has a shoulder strap and metal feet, but no top zipper. 

 
 Edie Atache Bag (similar here, here, here, here)

Lastly, a Baby Brompton. I think I could fit my sunglasses case and wallet in it, and that's about it. It's quite tiny.

Baby Brompton (similar here, here, here)

A few more crewlet photos remain for later this week. Thanks again for popping in and have a great Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. that sequin tank is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fab. LOVE the stripe popover, adorable, and that baby brompton is a nice size for just a day out.

    Thanks for continuing the reviews for those of us that can't get to real stores all that often...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting the pictures, I love the Striped Hoodie, do you feel that it will stretch out and have to size down or it is tts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting, Jessica! The pattern is quite pretty!

    Thanks, dina! I love the hoodie too!

    casual-crew, I have no clue. In my experience cotton has kept its shape. It fits TTS for me.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.