Thursday, March 29, 2012

J. Crew Harvest Tweed Skirt OOTD

Today I managed to take a photo at the end of the day of the outfit of the day. I am wearing again the  Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt from J. Crew I got a while ago and a Factory Jackie cardigan I got at the end of the season for half price. I wore the cardigan as a top. The skirt has violet threads in the same colour as the cardigan I am wearing.

J. Crew Factory Jackie Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)
 J. Crew Harvest Tweed Pencil Skirt (similar here or here)
Gap Tights (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Martine Booties (similar here, here, here)
Madewell Trinket Link Necklace (similar here)
Madewell Lucky Day Memento Charm (similar here, here, here, here)

While searching for similar items, I came across these:

Coco Grey Suede Booties

I love them, but not their price tag!

Have a great Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Spam will be deleted.