Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flowerlace & Bluebell Paisley

The other day I wore my Madewell Bluebell Paisley Skirt with the new Madewell Flowerlace Top (size XS). I got this top about the same time as the skirt but never wore it until now. It seems it's almost sold out on the website, but there are similar options available. And it's not short sleeve weather just yet, but the top works with a cardigan or a jacket.

 Madewell Bluebell Paisley Skirt 
(more paisley skirts here, here, here and a mini here) 
J. Crew Tights (similar here, here, here)
Geox Suede pumps (similar here, here, here)

New is also the Lucky Day Memento Charm I got on my last Madewell visit.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking time for sharing this excellent informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

    indian shopping websites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit, you look great! Who knew head to toe Madewell (well, almost) could look so sophisticated?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, CC! You are too kind! I already got many compliments on that skirt. And I love the top too!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.