Saturday, March 17, 2012

Crewlet Reviews - March (II)

CC and I made our way south of the border again for a bit of fun and shopping (more CC than me, but I am sure she'll tell you all about it herself). I loved the print of the Factory Cotton Medallion Dress the moment I saw it on the website and was looking forward to trying it on. At 5'6", this dress is short on me, with or without tying it at the waist, but would be ok for a beach dress.


The Factory Jenny Dress (#69378) size S and 'deep peri' it's a light cotton dress, and if I recall correctly, it is similar to the JC version from last year. I didn't find anything special about it, and it's definitely over-priced at $62.50 (sale price).

Factory Jenny Dress (similar here, here, here, here)

Factory Vintage Cotton Stripe V-Neck Tee size M and pink stripes. Loved the vintage cotton look and the neon pink stripes. The Factory Denim Pencil Skirt  is size 4 and it fits a bit large. There was no size 2 to try on. This skirt has the same tailoring as the Factory Double-Serge Pencil Skirts I blogged about here before.

 Factory Vintage Cotton Stripe V-Neck Tee (similar here, here, here, here)
 Factory Denim Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here, here)

Factory Bellflower Tweed Pencil Skirt size 2 fits similarly to the one from last year, but the fabric is 55% poly, 25% wool and 20% acrylic, with a lining made of 100% acetate. I liked the colour and the fit, but I am not keen on so many synthetic fibres in it. Some ladies may not like the exposed zipper either.

 

JC has extended the 30% off sale with the code LOVEIT until tomorrow night. Have you taken or will be taking advantage of it? Please share.

Thank you for reading, and have a great St. Patty's Day and weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I really love the Medallion dress and the tweed skirt! Sounds like you had a great time shopping:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have last year's medallion dress in a really pretty paisley, but even on me, at 5'2", it's too skimpy and lightweight. You're right, it's much more of a beach dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, thanks SO much for these reviews! I've been thinking about grabbing the Bellflower Tweed Pencil Skirt, but I wanted to see a review first. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that medallion dress - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, BBB! Thanks for visiting! Yes, I did. You should have been there too!

    Hi Sue! Yes, it's a very lightweight dress!

    rynetta, you are very welcome! Let us know if you got it.

    Annie, thanks for visiting! It has a very cute print indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi rose , was checking out factory online, and was wondering what size u took on the paisley medalliOn dress -- is ur usual alpha sizes in dresses xs, or s? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi cuckoo! Thanks for visiting! I edited the post and added the size (S). This is my usual size in dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.