Friday, March 9, 2012

Crewlet Reviews - March (I)

Finally, I found some time to put up the factory store photos I took last week. Since I am heading to Florida in April, I was looking at some lighter clothing. These white denim capris (style #66225) were 40% off last Sunday. Usually I take 27 in the flare jeans and matchsticks, and size 28 in the toothpicks. The striped tee is size M (style #29728), although I tried and S as well. Unfortunately, I cannot see this item on the website. In the second photo I am wearing the Factory Chambray Schoolboy Blazer size 4. It fits identically to the regular retail store schoolboy blazers.

 Factory Stripe Scoopneck Tee (similar here, here, here)
Factory Denim Capris (similar here, here, here, here)

Factory Cecilia Dress size 4. I never tried last year's version from the JC store, so I have no idea how it fits in comparison, but I recall it being longer, past the knee. It is quite similar to the Elinor Dress in the regular JC store which I blogged about here.
 
 
Factory Short-Sleeve Blouse in Eyelet size XS (item #66601). This is one size smaller than I normally take in tops, and it is made of 100% cotton. The skirt is a new Factory Print Pencil Skirt in a paisley pattern identical to the Factory Print Carson Shorts called 'sweet moss.' I cannot see this on the website yet, but all factory print skirts have the same style number, 37532. This was a size 4, since there was no size 2, and it fits a bit loose in the waist.

 Factory Short-Sleeve Blouse in Eyelet
Factory Print Pencil Skirt

Next I tried on the Leopard print pencil skirt size 2. The print is not faded at all like the regular No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Leopard I tried on here.

 
 Factory Leopard Print Pencil Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Have you shopped at the Crewlet lately? Please share. As always, thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

Please remember to enter my giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the Crewlet lately. I got the factory chambray blazer and there are several other items that I want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good buy, My4Boys! I also like their pencil skirts and the striped vintage tees & sweatshirts. They are all very well made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reviews! I'm heading to my local Crewlet this week and your pics have me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rose thanks for posting these great crewlet reviews!
    Have you reviewed the Carson shorts or the Stripe Boatneck Tee(71413)? I didn't find any hits when I searched earlier.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.