Monday, March 26, 2012

Crew & Crewlet Dresses

On my previous crewlet visit I tried on the Factory Printed Maxidress size 4. I admit that I didn't care much for it seeing it on the hanger, but ClosetCrisis suggested I try it on. I am not a fan of maxi dresses, but I loved this on me. For reference, I am 5'6" and this almost hits the ground. It is 100% cotton, fully lined and has pockets.
 
 

Looking for something shorter to try on, I found the Factory Sleeveless Stripe Beach Dress size M and 'navy stripe.' There was no size S available, and this one is a bit roomy on me. All cotton jersey, it's supposed to fit loose, and would have preferred it a bit longer. It doesn't fall to knee, like the website says, at least not on me. :)

 

I also have a couple of photos from the JC store of the Sasha Maxidress in Skinny Stripe size XS. This is one size smaller than I normally take and the neckline is still plunging.

 

I still haven't gotten around to review the rest of the new arrivals, but hopefully soon.

My faves are:

Zip front T-shirt dress (IRL photo here)

As always, thanks for dropping by and have a great day tomorrow, everyone!


PS: Em is having a Spring Giveaway here. The winner will receive a $25 J. Crew gift card.



12 comments:

  1. I love that Printed Maxi on you. I sense that it'll become yours in the near future ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I am not so sure... :)

      Delete
  2. You look great in maxis. They really highlight your figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the maxi review! I bought the striped maxi after seeing it on you! It is very slimming and flattering on your figure and I bet it is comfy too!

    Kim

    www.aprettythought.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim! I hope you enjoy it. It's very comfy.

      Delete
  4. Hello Rose:
    Mmmmm not sure about maxi length anythings, but the printed maxi dress looks lovely on you. The roomy jersey beach dress is more the ticket!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane & Lance! I'm not sure about maxis either. I guess that's why I never owned one.

      Delete
  5. I'm a maxi dress convert since trying on the Amie maxidress in engineered stripe. I think the two maxi dresses are more flattering on you than the Beach Dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, JutsVisiting! The Amie dress is very cute!

      Delete
  6. I love the printed maxi dress on you, Rose! I was wondering how it would look after seeing it online, so thank you ever so much for posting a pic! Do you think the sizing runs the same as J.Crew retail dresses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, FFM, although remember I have broader shoulders than a lot of ladies.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.