Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brights At The Gap

Bright colours grabbed my attention when I stepped into the Gap store yesterday. The first one was the Pleated Trench Coat in red, size S. I blogged about the Pleated Trench coat from the previous rollout here before. I like this one even better than the pink Mac Jacket, which I blogged about here before as well.   


I was also surprised to see the pretty  Gap Modern Boot Pants.These are size 4R and they fitted well. Since they are cotton, I wouldn't get size 2, which is my size pants most of the time. I am wearing 3 1/2 inch heels, and there is a hem at least 1 inch wide that can be let out if needed. The back also has flaps on the faux pockets, which I like in pants, as they usually are more flattering.


 Gap Modern Boot Pants (similar here, here, here, here, here)

The Gap also has a Colorblock Button-Front Cardigan in 2 colour motifs. The website only shows one, but in the store there is one with red/orange tones as well. I am wearing a size S, my usual sweater/cardigan size. Love it!

Colorblock Button-Front Cardigan (more colorblock cardis here, here, here, here, here)

Another nice surprise was the Slub Knit Drop-Shoulder Sweater in size XS and 'rosey blush.' This sweater is a cotton/rayon knit, and not sheer at all. It comes in 6 colours total, and I think it will be great for summer.


Lastly, another cardigan, the Solid Button-Front Cardigan, size S. This also comes in 6 colours and it is machine washable, which I love. It would be great for the summer months also. At $39.95, it is hard to beat.

Solid Button-Front Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)


I am finding more likes at the Gap this season. The splashes of colour help. Here are a few more likes form the new rollout:



I just wish the Gap would have more work-appropriate skirts, that's all.

Have a great weekend, everyone!



6 comments:

  1. I'm starting to visit the Gap more and more. I really like those red pants! They , and everything else, look great on you! And, I am so with you about wishing that the Gap would offer more work appropriate skirts. Thanks for these reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red trench.

    www.cancerinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics of Gap pants- though I have a terrible time getting the right size- they either stretch out or don't, but never according to the size I gambled on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red pants look awesome. I am waiting on that red trench to arrive. I ended up getting the JC Matinee trench in P and it was a better fit in regular. I will either keep JC's modern red, the Gap red or neither. *lol* Thanks for sharing pics, esp as I wait for it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute trench. It's awfully tempting to buy another. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. rynetta, the pants are very nice. You would like them, I am sure.

    Sunshine, thanks for visiting. The trench coat is beautiful IRL.

    thatdamngreendress, these pants are all cotton, so they shouldn't stretch at all.

    gigi, good buy in that red trench coat. I predict it will sell out before getting to sale.

    tiffany rose, I know the feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.