Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bright Weekend

It's been a very bright weekend around these parts, sunny enough that I wore my sunglasses both days. The temperatures have finally been rising, although mornings and evenings are still quite cool. In keeping with the bright theme, I wore my new coat, the Mac Jacket in 'pomegranate juice' I got from the Gap last weekend. I blogged about it here before. I liked the red Pleated Trench Coat I blogged about here earlier, but I couldn't pass up the deal that was the Mac Jacket.

 
J. Crew Lady Lace Popover (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Factory Print Leopard Scarf (similar here, here, here)
J. Crew Bronson Suede Booties (similar here, here, here, here)
Gap Mac Jacket (similar here, here, here, here)

Speaking of Gap brights, here are a couple more I didn't get the chance to post yesterday. First is the Dotted Wrap Dress, size S. It fits the same as the Printed Wrap Dress I blogged about here before. Unlike the Printed Wrap Dress, this one has no poly in it. I probably could have fitted into an XS as well.

 
Dotted Wrap Dress (large green dots here)

Solid Gather Sleeve Dress size S and 'hot coral,' it's all rayon and should be cool for a hot summer day. Also comes in 'varsity green.'


More loves from the new Gap arrivals:

Dotted short-sleeve T (the large blue polka dots is my favourite)
Printed yoke T (in 'red print')
Sutton cowl T (in 'active blue' and 'deep guava')

Also love their new all cotton graphic tees:


Hope you all had a restful weekend. Have a great beginning of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Love the wrap dress but LOVE the Solid Gather Sleeve Dress in hot coral. HOT. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty spring outfits! I really love the red dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good in the wrap dress! And I love the bright jacket. Way to bring some brightness in the sea of black jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CC! I think the hot coral dress was a tad too hot for my taste. You can almost see my navel. LOL

    BBB, thanks for stopping by! You too, eh?

    Thanks, gigi! I liked the dress as well. Tell me about it. It really stands out, but I don't care.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.